Saturday, 27 August 2011

It's been a while!

I know, i know, we're not very regular in our updates but someone is keeping us very busy! and for now only maman is around, Trevor being far away on Prince Edward Island.
Keeping up with Sequoia is really a 24/7 job right now! At least, as of Monday, help is coming :)
Grand-pa et grand-ma are visiting for the week. so there will be 3 sets of arms to hold the little monkey!
Next Saturday, Sequoia and I will fly to Charlottetown to regroup and spend the last week of training with Trevor.
Babe- We miss you lots and can't wait to see you :) !!!

So here some pictures for now.

Someone doesn't smile when she sees the camera...

...so we have to ambush her!
Hans and Robin's wedding


Yes, she does wear pink..


..but in funky touches! Just wait till she wears this tutu with her black skull skate shirt!

Napping in the yard

Aahh summer!
C

1 comment:

  1. I love the photos! She's so sweet! I miss you guys. ... and loving the 'touches' of pink!

    ReplyDelete